Linen is a textile made from the fibers of the flax plant. The fibers are very absorbent.
1) Lightweight fabric
2) The linen garments are exceptional coolness and freshness in hot weather
3) Linen is a good conductor of heat and highly absorbent.
1) It quickly removes perspiration from the skin in summer.
2) Linen Fabric is travel-friendly.
3) It is perfect summer wear which makes you feel comfortable, easy and confident.
Cotton is soft, a breathable textile made from the cotton plant. It is natural fiber cloth.
1) The soft, lightweight and fluffy fabric.
2) Good absorbency
1) It is perfect for the Indian summer
2) Make you feel comfortable, easy and confident.
4) It is made up of natural fiber, which allows air to circulate and move freely through the fabric.
Khadi is mainly woven in cotton, but it can also be woven in silk and wool depending on the climate of the region and can be blended with a mix of any fibers.
It is a versatile fabric, cool in summer and warm in winter.
1) Khadi is the best fabric for summer due to hand spinning it breaths well than any other fabric.
2) Khadi is cool, comfortable, and truly environmental friendly fabric for all type of seasons.
A beautiful blend of cotton, silk, and golden zari.
It is lightweight, has sheer texture and fine luxurious feel.
1) Chanderi saree is perfect for summer.
2) They are light, easy and come in amazing colors.
Image Source: www.pinterest.com