If there is anyone who gets almost the equal amount of attention as the bride, it’s the bride’s best friend or sister. The photographer always tries to capture the moments and reactions around. Guests, as well as all the eligible men, have their eyes on you. With some much happening around, you have got to dress your very best!
Choosing an outfit to match your body and personality and making sure it’s not in clash with the bride’s outfit, is another job altogether. There are thousands of lehenga options available out there to make you confused.
So here are a few stunning designer lehenga options you’ll bookmark right away or share with your besties if you find them in the confusing state.
1) Off-shoulder sequinned crop with a refreshing shade of embroidered skirt.
Designed by: Manish Malhotra
2) ‘Sultana’ lehenga in gold chanderi paired with a gold benarsi dupatta. Hand-embroidered with faux basra pearls and zardozi embroideries.
3) A perfect blend of a vintage jamawar printed skirt teamed with a contemporary crop choli.
4) Firdaus lehenga, metallic embroidery is patterned along Art Deco and floral motifs along with some Indian influences as well.
5) The Rose Pink off shoulder blouse, a perfect fusion of desi and contemporary style.