So you’ve been planning to wear something sassy at the same time that’s classy. Also, you want to try out a new style. Brownie points if you have a well-toned body and sexy legs. Well, a thigh-high slit dress is all that you need. High-thigh slits are in absolute vogue.
Thigh-high slit is the answer for you in case you’re planning to go for a dinner or date.
Though, carrying this fancy piece of clothing around your body ain’t that easy. Don’t worry, we’ve got your back!
Here’s how you can slay in a thigh-high slit dress effortlessly:
- Self-awareness: You need to be well aware of your body. If you have a well-shaped and toned body you should definitely get your hands on high-thigh slits without a second thought. Also, there’s a perfect dress for anyone and everyone out there. Choose wisely, ladies!
- Confidence: No matter what, you need to first check whether you’re confident wearing any dress. Confidence is the key. How well you’ll carry a dress depends not only primarily on your body type but also on your level of confidence. Confidence comes from comfort. So make sure you get a trial before actually putting on the dress for the event.
- Something that flatters your body: The dress should fit you well. If the dress fits you, then it will surely complement your body. The dress should stick to your body.
- Undergarments: Choosing undergarments for your dress might be a difficult task. But don’t worry. Wearing a strapless underwear and nipple covers can make your work easier.
- Tapes: Fashion tape, lingerie tape or a cleavage tape lets you wear almost anything comfortably. The right fashion tape can prevent any wardrobe malfunction or a fashion faux pas. Wondering how it works? Well, it sticks to the body making sure that the dress doesn’t slip anyhow.
HOLLYWOOD & BOLLYWOOD INSPIRE US HOW TO SLAY IN THOSE HIGH-THIGH SLITS:
- Kendall Jenner
We couldn’t take our eyes off Kendall Jenner when she appeared at the Met gala 2017
2. Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Aniston, our very own “Rachael Green” from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. stole the show at the 2017 Vanity fair Oscars party.
3. Taylor Swift
“Bad Blood” hit-maker, Taylor Swift looked like a diva in this orange and pink fusion at the Grammy 2016
4. Charlize Theron
Charlize Theron looked super elegant in this black Cushnie et Ochs. Theron is surely giving us some major goals. Take note, ladies!
5. Alessandra Ambrosio
Alessandra Ambrosio at the Cannes Festivals looking gorgeous in this sparkling thigh-high slit.
6. Deepika Padukone
I bet you can’t take your eyes off our Desi chick Deepika Padukone wearing this crimson silk strapless gown- a Prabal Gurung masterpiece.
Deepika Padukone wore a red thigh-high slit gown for her third wedding reception in Mumbai’s Grand Hyatt Hotel.
Kajol, being the stunner that she is, shows us how to flaunt that black slit dress.
8. Jennifer Lopez
Queen Jennifer Lopez, rocked a sexy black gown with a high slit on the red carpet.
Go on and put on the best thigh-high slit and kill the party!