Toner is a necessity for people with dry, oily or acne-prone skin. In case you’re someone who doesn’t believe in using toner read through the article and you’ll know why toner deserves to be a part of your skincare routine.
1. SHRINKS PORE:
Using toners can make your large pore look smaller.
Toners tighten the pores preventing penetration of dirt, impurities and other harmful substances.
3. REJUVENATES THE SKIN:
Toner takes off excess oil and dirt from the skin leaving the skin all refresh. It lets your skin breathe nicely.
4. FRIEND TO YOUR SENSITIVE SKIN:
Toner calms your skin and it rehydrates your skin.
5. FOR DRY SKIN:
Dry skins are deprived of lactic acid. Toners provide them lactic acid and brighten the skin.
Now that you’ve made up your mind that toner needs to be added to your daily routine. Wondering which toner to use?
Here’s a list of top 8 Face Toners in India for your dry skin:
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion
- Clarins Extra-Comfort Toning Lotion
- Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Balancing Softener
- Mario Badescu Aloe Vera Toner
- LUSH Eau Roma Water
- Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner
- Aveda Botanical Kinetics Toning Mist
- Origins United State Balancing Tonic
1. Clinique Clarifying Lotion:
Clinique clarifying lotion especially developed for dry skin helps to get rid of flakes and moisturizes the face.
- Modifies skin texture on prolonged use
- Helps to get rid of acne scars and blemishes
- Tightens the pores
- Moisturises the face
- Hard to find one!
2. Clarins Extra-Comfort Toning Lotion:
Clarins toning lotion is an amazing combination of aloe vera and marshmallow that nourishes the skin from the deep. The best part is that it’s alcohol-free. The toner smoothens your skin.
- Nice aroma
- Purifies the skin
- No breakouts
- Maintains the pH balance of your skin
3. Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Balancing Softener:
It has hydrating properties which a dry skin craves for and it moisturizes the skin cells. Addition to this, it prevents signs of aging on your face.
- Hydrating lotion
- Cleans the pores
- Removes scars and blemishes
- Not a very affordable option
4. Mario Badescu Aloe Vera Toner:
Mario Badescu Aloe Vera Toner is suitable for both sensitive and dry skin. Being alcohol-free and fragrance-free, it has no cons really.
- Mildest toner
- Bids adieu to scars
- Takes care of the pores
5. Lush EAU Roma Water:
LUSH Eau Roma Water is the solution to numerous problems like aging, dry and sensitive skin. It has the goodness of lavender oil and rose water that removes flakes, dead skin cells, and impurities from the skin.
- Beautiful fragrance
- Very mild
- Removes dead skin cells and flakes
6. Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner:
Neutrogena Alcohol-Free toner, as the name suggests is also an alcohol-free toner. One of the best toners in the market which it doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket yet serves the purpose.
- Prevents the unwanted drying effects of alcohol.
- Totally affordable
- Suitable for all skin types
- Not a single thing.
7. Aveda Botanical Kinetics Toning Mist:
Aveda Botanical Kinetics Toning Mist has all the essential oils and extracts including peppermint, hazel, and white oak.
- Balances the oil on the surface of the skin
- It hydrates the skin with essential oils
- Cooling formula
- Suitable for all skin type
Not a budget-friendly option.
8. Origins United State Balancing Tonic:
Origins Balancing Tonic is a tingly-cool tonic that re-texturizes skin. Dedicated to the proposition that all complexions are created equal, this tonic includes state-of-the-art exfoliators to slough the flakes, sweep pore clogging debris, and smooth rough spots.
- Refreshed, refined, rebalanced
- Reinstates skin’s proper pH too for a user-friendly feeling
- Suitable for any skin type
- Nice aroma
Get your hands on the toner which is suitable for you and serves the purpose. A good toner always curbs the flakes and redness and oil problems of your face.
Do let us know which one would you like to try and share your experience with us. Cheerio!
- 10 Natural Homemade Face Pack For Instant Soft and Glowing Skin
- 7 Face Masks That Will Give Your Face an Instant Glow
- 7 Best Sunscreens For Your Skin: Review
- Top 9 Best Charcoal Face Masks