Last Updated on November 9, 2020 by Team Tikli.in
The omnipresence of oil in every Indian household clearly cues our obsession with oils. Grandmas always condescendingly suggest oil as the be ultimate solution to almost everything. Rough skin?-oodles of oil is the cure; Dull skin?- Slather some oil; Lifeless hair?-Pour some oil into your scalp.
But the fact remains that we just can’t stand that sticky feeling on our skin and the same for hair, who stans greasy hair?
Thanks to Dry Oil, a savior in disguise! Oh, wait. Don’t you know what a Dry Oil is?
Dry Oil for hair and skin is not actually dry, it is a new moisturizing agent with a uniquely versatile formula. Dry Oil is basically a light oil that gets easily absorbed and non-sticky. It can be used for both hair and skin. Applied to skin and hair leaves a silky feel and helps improve appearance, texture and also helps restore vitality to damaged hair.
We know you’re dying to get your hands on this magical potion. So, we have listed some of the best dry oils that’ll make you ditch your sticky moisturizers.
1. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil:
This oil is indeed a miracle. It has the goodness of Tsubaki oil, which is a Japanese camellia oil that’s rich in palmitic and omega 6 fatty acids. It can be used on face, body, and hair as well. It’s totally worth the money that you invest.
- All-over moisture
- Reduces dry, rough skin
- Adds shine to dry, dull hair
- Post-shave moisturizer
- Scent promotes a sense of well-being
- Cuticle softener
- Instant shine
- For all skin type
2. Kiehl’s Superbly Restorative Argan Dry Oil:
This is another magical multi-purpose restorative dry oil helps to get smooth skin and hair while providing a healthy looking radiant sheen. Utilizes Fairly-Traded Moroccan Argan Oil and naturally derived emollients, enriched with antioxidants and essential fatty acids.
- For all skin type
- Leaves a silky feel
- Helps improve appearance and texture
- For hair helps to smooth split ends
- Restore vitality to damaged hair
3. Moroccanoil Dry Body Oil:
Even though it’s a bit pricey, but you can’t say no to Moroccan oil. Moroccanoil has nourishing properties of argan oil rich in essential fatty acids, as well as olive and avocado oils. This oil is popularly known as “Liquid Gold” and it justifies the tag. It leaves a smooth and shiny skin.
- Absorbs quickly to lock in moisture
- Improve overall skin texture and tone
- Makes skin soft and silky
- Soothing dry areas
4. Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil:
Considered as one of the best French Beauty products, this one is not going to let you down. The lightweight dry oil comes in a 50ml bottle and has a subtle fragrance. The best part is that it is compatible with every single type.
- Nourishes and beautifies face, body, and hair
- Enriched with highly nourishing Tsubaki oil
- Effect against pollution
- Reduces stretch marks
- Unique silicone-free dry oil texture
- Can be used all year round, winter or summer