Last Updated on November 7, 2020 by Team Tikli.in
The sexy shimmery MAC Dazzleshadow liquid is the current heartthrob of every makeup addict out there. Are you crushing over MAC dazzleshadow too? The glamourous alluring MAC marvel, launched last month, is probably in every girl’s wish list. If you haven’t checked it out yet you better do it ASAP. MAC Dazzleshadow is the proof that sparkly eyeshadows are gaining popularity immensely with the passing days. The exuberant liquid eyeshadow comes in 10 stunning variants and you are bound to be baffled by their beauty!
Reviews And Application Hack:
MAC Dazzleshadow Liquid is a blessing in disguise for the ones who’d like to create a peppy party look.
MAC is yet back to spoil us with choices. Light up your eyes with the dazzling collection consisting of:
- NOT AFRAID TO SPARKLE: Sheer silver with multi-pearl glitter (Shimmer)
- BLINKING BRILLIANT: Orangey copper (Shimmer)
- PANTHERTIZED: Black with green and purple pearl (Shimmer)
- FLASH & DASH: Light gold champagne (Shimmer)
- BEAM TIME: Rose gold (Shimmer)
- LOVE YOURSELF: Light metallic pink (Satin)
- EVERY DAY IS SUNSHINE: Light peach (Shimmer)
- STARS IN MY EYES: Metallic silver (Satin)
- RAYON RAYS: Warm brown (Shimmer)
- DIAMOND CRUMBLES: Holographic blue with pink pearl (Shimmer)
Coming to Blinking Brilliant, it’s all about mesmerizing cooper with glitter. It leaves an appealing wet look on the lid. Glittery hues all the way!
Here’s a piece of advice(1): a primer the lids before its application.
You’ll be glad to know that Diamond crumbles and Everyday is a sunshine can be applied to the cupids bow on the lips. Impressive, right? The light metallic pink hues of loving yourself are irresistible. And so is the black with green and purple pearl shimmer of Panthertized. Needless to mention, each of them is ethereal!
The best part is, it doesn’t flake off. Also, it barely takes 10 minutes to put it up and it stays all day. To be honest, it’s definitely a yes for a night out but nay for daily wear.
A piece of advice(2): Top it with mascara. (you’re welcome!)