Last Updated on January 18, 2019 by Team Tikli.in
Winter isn’t really nice to our skin. It makes our skin dull and boring. Dehydrated skin that’s hungry for moisturizer all the time is a common phenomenon during winter. As the mercury drops, our delicate skin starts to peel off and gets unhealthy.
If your skin dries up as fast as lightning in spite of numerous times of applications of winter creams then darling, you need to break up with your current winter cream and switch to a better one! If you find it disheartening to see your face suffer in silence then just hold on, for we have listed the 8 Best Cold Creams In India that’ll comfort your troubled winter skin.
- VLCC Liquorice Cold Cream
- Inatur Herbals Vitamin E Cold Cream
- Forest Essentials Night Treatment Cream Sandalwood & Saffron
- Forest Essentials Night Treatment Cream Jasmine & Patchouli
- Pond’s Moisturising Cold Cream
- Astaberry Cocoa Butter Cold Creme
- Garnier Skin Naturals Nourishing Cold Cream
- Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Cold Cream
1. VLCC Liquorice Cold Cream:
Vandana Luthra’s VLCC has a solution for almost all of the women’s problems. With Liquorice cold cream, your skin is just a step away from the soft and supple skin. It brims with the nourishing ingredients saffron, aloe vera, jojoba oil, olive oil, Vitamin E, grape seed extracts and rose petals- everything that’s nice! It also provides an additional protection of SPF 20 against the UV rays. So that’s a dual benefit at the cost of one!
2. Inatur Herbals Vitamin E Cold Cream:
Peach, Amla, apple, blackberry, and papaya are the key components of this herbal cream. Bless you, skin with the goodness of this anti-aging fairness cream that suits all skin types.
3. Forest Essentials Night Treatment Cream Sandalwood & Saffron:
The lovely packaging is bound to win your heart. This Forest Essential marvel is developed to work on repairing your skin at night. Inflict the magic of sandalwood and saffron every night this winter. Compatible with normal and dry skin, this one ensures that your skin doesn’t lose its glow during the winter.
4. Forest Essentials Night Treatment Cream Jasmine & Patchouli:
Another Forest Essentials’ gem, this one especially works on oily and combination skin. It balances the oil in your face and keeps acne/ pimples at bay. Neutralize excess oil production and preventing premature aging signs just got easier with the Night Treatment Cream Jasmine and Patchouli!
5. Pond’s Moisturising Cold Cream:
This one’s a promising moisturizing cream that’s not at all heavy on your pocket. With 10 skin nutrients, it cossets your skin during winter, making it soft and supple. Soya Protein and sunflower oil give a rosy glowing touch to your skin.
6. Astaberry Cocoa Butter Cold Creme:
Who doesn’t love cocoa butter products! Being a skin-healing agent, cocoa butter guards your skin during winter and protects it from drying and peeling off. Astaberry’s Ayurvedic cocoa butter cream
is a blessing in disguise for the ones who care for glow way too much.
7. Garnier Skin Naturals Nourishing Cold Cream:
Garnier Nourishing Cold Cream is moisturizing plus Anti-tightening cream. It works for 24 hours to nourish and protect skin against dryness. Rich formula intensively moisturizes to make skin nourish protect skin against dryness and soothe any feeling of discomfort or tightness.
8. Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Cold Cream:
The Aroma Magic Almond Nourishing Cream is 100% free of petrochemicals, phthalates, toxic ingredients, artificial coloring, and fragrances. Its anti-aging formulation is rich in Almond delivering total nourishment to your skin, making it healthy and super soft.
- Best Homemade Face Packs For Glowing Skin In Winter
- Get Winter Ready Skin With These 5 Hacks
- 5 Precious Winter Hair Care Tips You Shouldn’t Miss Out
- Skincare Tips For Oily Skin In Winter