Small tattoo designs don’t mean that they have less impact or look less cool than those big and humongous tattoos. Small tattoo ideas are actually pretty cool and catchy. You can tell and express yourself and your story through your tattoo. All of them are pretty easy to cover up in case you get yourself into a profession that is not allowed.
Women nowadays try more of these cool and small tattoos and ink them mostly on their necks, wrist, fingers, or arms. They look effortlessly beautiful and elegant. Once you get tattooed you will definitely have everyone behind you asking about it.
Here are 100+ specific and meaningful as well as creative small tattoo ideas for women to rock –
1. Meaningful tattoo design for you!
2. A perfect tattoo to capture your wanderlust!
The pen is mightier than the sword. Even small tattoos can have a large impact. You can choose a word that delineates you and your emotions. Ink it and let your tattoo describe who you are. It’s like a daily motivation. You can even ink the names of your loved ones and close ones.
3. Small and Simple Tattoo design for you!
4. Oh, for the love of planets!
5. Pinky promises are promises for life!
6. Look at those cute little bats’ tattoo designs!
7. Delicate flower tattoo design for the back of your ear!
8. Small collarbone tattoo design for you!
You can choose any random simple designs and ink them on your body. It can even be a flower or a single leaf on your wrist or finger. It looks placid and composed as well as cool. You can choose something which you see and perceive in your daily life. For instance, a teacup or a bird will definitely look funky.
9. Butterfly Tattoo design for your cheerful self!
10. A sizzling butterfly thigh tattoo is hard to miss
11. Pretty butterflies with sparkles!
12. Matching butterfly tattoo designs to ink!
13. Enhance your butterfly tattoo with quotes!
As you know, Butterflies have a small life span, but they tend to make everyone happy within the limited period of time they have. Getting a small butterfly tattoo will help you remind to live your life to the fullest and make the best out of it. As well as it will remind you that the sky has no limits and so don’t you.
14. Sunflower Tattoo design to make your days sunny and bright!
15. Sunflower arm tattoo design for you!
16. Bee and sunflower make the perfect summer tattoo!
If you’re planning to ink a colored tattoo, then the sunflower tattoo is ostensibly the best choice. It looks vivid and lively. The vibrant and eye-catchy color is pacific to one’s eyes. The sunflowers also hold a great history and significance and would describe you. They symbolize warmth as well as will guide and remind you to placate in certain situations.
17. Adorn the Small Cross Tattoo design with flowers and butterflies!
18. Holy Cross made from roses for you!
It’s important to have faith in God and a cross tattoo is nothing but a source that will remind you daily that things will get better. It will keep you going and make you strong. However, it’s a sacred symbol in Christianity, there are no restrictions for people to other religions.
19. Heart Tattoo design with cute little birds for you!
20. For the people who love traveling!
21. A simple black heart tattoo design for you!
Everyone needs love and compassion, what’s better than a heart tattoo to signify it? Heart tattoos are really popular among women for ages. Women have big hearts, also you can actually wear it on your sleeves by getting it tattooed. Enough of those puns but the heart tattoo holds the capacity to express your affectionate side to people.
22. Angel Wings Tattoo to add a divine touch to your life!
Many women opt for these tattoos as they believe it strengthens them. These angel wings are the epitome of success, they will instill into you the confidence that you can fly high, and no one will deprecate your move. Also, it can be a tribute to guardian angels in your life.
23. An Anchor Tattoo keeps you stable and happy!
24. A bouquet of pretty flowers for you to ink!
Ladies don’t confuse this tattoo design with the symbol of masculinity. Many women out there carry off this tattoo almost effortlessly and glibly. This simple design and the smaller version will look the best on your neck or wrist.
25. Lion Tattoo design with flowers to ink!
26. Baby lion cub tattoo with blue eyes for you!
The king of the Jungle, the Lion, bows down only in front of his Lioness. Don’t hesitate to get a lion tattoo inked on you. A lion represents strength, boldness, intrepidity, and effective leadership. Not only men but also women can easily carry it. It looks fierce and gives positive vibes. Having Leo as your zodiac sign is just another reason why you must think of getting it tattooed.
27. Lotus Tattoo design brings prosperity to your life!
A lotus flower is the symbol of prosperity, success, positivity, wealth, and all the riches a person wishes for! This is one of the most popular tattoos designs that women love to get inked! If you are a newly married woman, we highly suggest you ink this design! In this way, you symbolize that you bring prosperity and all the richness along with you to your new home! It is a very lucky tattoo design for women!
28. Om tattoo design with the lotus flower!
29. An infinity tattoo design with a lotus flower!
30. Classic lotus flower tattoo for you!
31. Beautiful lotus flower tattoo design for your back!
In Hinduism, the lotus flower holds a greater significance. It radiates power, energy, and purity. It’s not fancy but delicate yet meaningful. It can help you to connect to your inner you and discover your soul. Enable your tattoo to share your story with the world. Most women who are on the spiritual side get this tattoo inked.
32. Cat Tattoo design to remind you of your favorite feline!
Do you have a little furball at your home waiting for you? Well, why not honor your little baby with a tattoo design like the one in the image below? You can add a personal touch to your tattoo by inking the tattoo in the color of your cat, so if your cat is orange then, go for an orange tattoo, and so on!
Many people also ink their pet’s favourite toy to add a cute touch to the already adorable tattoo design!
33. Abstract cat leg tattoo design for you!
To all those women who adore and adulate cats, this is by far the best small tattoo design you can get inked. It looks cute and adorable, the cat as well as its tattoo. You can be creative and play with its designs a bit. From inking only cats’ faces to inking a playing cat on your arm, you can be as creative as you can. Many people do it to show respect, love, and adulation toward their pets.
34. Mountain Traveller design for the explorer in you!
Those who love traveling and exploring will definitely love this design. Women, who go hiking or are wanderers, show their affection towards nature and their wanderlust through these tattoos. Mountains are huge yet calm and composed. This tattoo can help you introspect your life every now and then. This tattoo holds great significance and strength.
35. Quote Tattoo design to give you motivation!
The quote tattoo design is one of the most motivational tattoos that people like to go for! For this tattoo, all you need is a little quote that inspires you to be better, pursue your dreams, and be a kind human being! This quote does not have to be necessarily big to establish its meaning. A small but deep quote or word is more than enough to keep you going, just like in the image below!
36. ‘You can’ tattoo design to motivate yourself!
37. ‘This too shall pass’ tattoo design for you!
We all have that one quote that motivates us or gets us all hyped and keeps pushing us toward our goals. Give it a chance to ink it on your body. Women nowadays are more inclined towards getting different quotes tattooed on their bodies. It helps you keep going forward in life and describes who you’re. You can experiment with different fonts to express your emotions and attachment to the quote.
38. Sun and Moon Leg Tattoo Design to ink!
39. Crescent moon with clouds tattoo design!
Apparently the most famous among women is this small and cute design which delineates the dichotomy of feelings and emotions just like our own. As many say, women have ambivalent feelings about many things, mostly, you can help them with it through your tattoo. The sun and the moon tattoo show strength and boldness along with placidity and affection. Pertinently, it describes how women are in real life. What’s better than a tattoo that makes you feel who you are?
40. Small Tree of Life tattoo design for you to ink!
41. Intricate tree leg tattoo design for you!
Here you have a plethora of options, you can select any tree you want and get it to ink in a relatively smaller size. It will look decent and eye-catching. You can also choose to ink your family tree on your body if you wish to.
42. Compass Tattoo to guide you to the correct path!
Women, tend to get this design tattooed mostly to showcase their traveler and explorer side. A small compass on your arm or wrist would definitely look cool. Also, it holds the essence of giving you directions or guiding you through the difficult phases of your life.
43. Dragonfly Tattoo design for your curious little self!
44. Abstract dragonfly tattoo design for you!
45. Cute little dragonfly wrist tattoo design!
Many people think that a dragonfly is a free spirit because it never flies in a straight line. It’s really difficult to catch. It’s one of the popular tattoo designs for women as it signifies strength, bravery, change as well as transformation. It will help you to find yourself. Also, they don’t fly back which means they never retreat. You can get it tattooed and get inspired through it daily.
46. Small Geometric Skull Tattoo design for you!
Men mostly opt for skull tattoo designs, but they go for huge and enormous sizes. Women can choose a small and cute skull design that would look cool as well as make them look kind of badass. Skulls also symbolize power, repatriation, or rebirth. You can justify yourself with it or if you’re less on the feminine side of yours then you can do this bold tattoo to express yourself.
47. Dream catcher tattoo design to ink!
It’s one of the prettiest small tattoo designs, it keeps that fire in you alive, reminding you of your aims and goals. As it’s traditionally woven by women for their children, it helps women to connect with it more. It will remind you of your old memories as well as might make you nostalgic. In this way, you’ll be always attached to your roots.
48. Star Tattoo design for a little star like you!
A first timer mostly tries out this tattoo but it’s not that an inveterate tattoo lover can’t ink this tattoo. It’s about the spark in this tattoo which keeps it the favorite of people’s choice. Most women choose this tattoo design as it radiates the power and guidance that they seek in their life.
49. Small Tribal Tattoo design to try something unique!
If you’re wishing to experiment with your tattoo designs, you can opt for tribal tattoos. A small tribal tattoo on the arm, wrist, or neck will look dapper and ravishing on women. Any abstract designs or even strokes or their combination would make an exquisite tattoo design.
50. Phoenix Tattoo design for a fighter like you!
Phoenix rises from its own ashes; a phoenix tattoo will help you to find strength and never give up on yourself. Many women ink this tattoo to inspire themselves. You can even experiment with vivid colors and make your tattoo look livelier. A small phoenix tattoo looks outrageously motivating and beautiful. Also, it hints at transformation and rebirth, if you’re willing to start again in your life with new terms then this tattoo might help you out through it.
51. Minimalist Designs are the new modern tattoo trend!
The trend for minimalistic design is increasing, in both, men as well as women. Just random strokes or figures make anyone who looks at your design inquisitive. The tattoo defines your state of mind or personality. Or else, those out there who don’t want others to know more about themselves and want to keep others curious can opt for this design. You can also keep it simple and real and let it defines you.
55. Geometric Shinchan tattoo design for you!
Well, no one actually liked geometry in school but who knew it would help you get a cool and trendy tattoo design? A small geometry design where you can combine various shapes like circles, triangles, and rectangles looks attractive. You can keep adding strokes and lines to it. It’s all upon you, you can make it a complicated design or else keep it design. Also, some people challenge the design and add a flower or a vague design between those shapes to make it look more vivid.
56. Rose Tattoo design can never go wrong!
57. A hand rose tattoo design for you!
58. Elegant rose tattoo on arm for you!
Women get a rose tattoo inked on their back or hip but a small rose tattoo on your wrist or neck also looks effective as well as attractive. You can keep it simple as well as add colors to it. This minimalist design has become famous among teens, they get a small rose tattoo design inked on their fingers. It indeed looks catchy in real life.
59. Shoulder star tattoo designs are just too special!
60. Sun tattoo design on the shoulder!
61. The small phases of moon tattoo design!
62. Joint sun and moon tattoo design to ink!
63. Cute turtle tattoo design for you!
64. Another adorable ankle turtle tattoo design!
65. Little dinosaur tattoo to make you happy!
66. Anchor wrist tattoo design for you!
67. Soar the sky with the bird tattoo design!
68. A tattoo design that acknowledges your freedom!
69. Pawprints tattoo design for a paw parent!
70. Tiny tree tattoo design on the wrist!
71. Always stay in the festive mood with the Christmas tree tattoo!
Feeling festive already? Well, we have got you covered! Why do not you go for the Christmas tree tattoo design which shows your festive mood throughout the year? The bright Christmas tree represents your jolliness and excitement for festive spirit, love, quality time with your loved ones, and special Christmas treats!
72. Holy Om tattoo design for your inner peace!
73. The moon and lotus flower tattoo design!
74. Ying and yang small tattoo design on arm!
75. Karma tattoo design on forearm!
Karma says that what goes around also comes around. It is similar to a boomerang! So, this tattoo would remind you to be kind and gentle to others always. And do not worry about the people who wronged you, because it will all catch up to them one day! And your good karma will reward you heavily one day!
76. Koi fish tattoo with Ying and Yang style!
77. Arrow tattoo design for a special aim!
78. Falling leaves for the perfect autumn feel!
What better tattoo design than the falling leaves tattoo to represent the perfect autumn feel? The falling leaves represent change, rebirth, transformation, memories, and a little bit of sadness too! It represents a recent chapter of your life which has just ended and a beginning of a new one! Just how flowers bloom again after facing the harsh weather!
79. An abstract lion tattoo design on arm!
80. Flying dragons for the bookworms!
81. A really cool shoulder tattoo design for you!
82. Self-love is the best kind of love!
No one can love you as you can love yourself! In this fast-paced and secondary life, it is important to place your happiness above any materialistic possession. This tattoo reminds you of just that! The self-hug represents how you are healing yourself and how you are growing in your life both mentally and spiritually!
83. Angel wings for a little angel like you!
Angel wings are one of the most popular tattoo designs among tattoo lovers! They are symbols of divine protection, love, kindness, joy, and devotion to the Almighty! This is one of the most meaningful tattoos for people!
84. Mermaid tattoo design for the dreamers!
Mermaids are mythical creatures and although they appear in stories people seem to have a connection with them! The mermaid tattoo is made for the dreamers who dream of the impossible and also make it happen! You are an inspiration to the people around you, so go ahead and dream you, little dreamer!
85. Smiley tattoo design on your wrist!
The next tattoo design is bound to make you super happy once you see it! The smiley tattoo design would automatically bring a smile to your face whenever you see it! So, the next time you are feeling low, you know where to look!
86. An eye tattoo protects you from evil!
87. A wave tattoo design to calm you!
Do the ocean waves always calm you down? If such is the case, then, you should totally get the tattoo design below inked!
88. Withering flower for a broken heart
If you are at the low of your life, then a tattoo would be nice to give you some support. There are multiple reasons why you could have gotten your heart broken, a lost love a lost job, a lost loved one, or even something more special. It would feel nice if you ink a tattoo in the memory of the said thing. This would also help you from your wounded heart!
89. Small Krishna Tattoo
90. An arm oyster tattoo for a pearl like you!
Oysters put tremendous pressure on creates beautiful white pearls. In a similar way, if you are in a tough situation, you can relate to this tattoo design. The pearl, that is you may be facing a lot of trouble in the present. But it would all be worth it when you get the final results of your hard work!
91. Sizzling snake tattoo design for you!
And for the last tattoo for the day, we bring you the sizzling snake tattoo design to ink! Snakes represent multiple important things, which is why they are one of the most popular tattoo designs! They represent rebirth, transformation, wealth, success, wit, sass, a clever mind, mystery, and danger. Inking this design would show that you are not afraid of anything and face any challenges head-on!
There are many ways that you can ink this tattoo, be it in colorful ink, or keeping it simple in a spot of black ink. Either way, you are going to give that aura of danger and mystery!
92. Zodiac Sign
If you liked this post, then be sure to check out some of our similar posts too!