Baahubali 2: The Conclusion has created waves as much for its story line as for its extravagant sets, costumes and jewellery. Considering that the project is one of the most expensive films ever made in Indian cinema, it’s only legit that not just its sets but costumes, jewellery and other detailing add to its magnificence.
The jewellery is designed in accordance with the characters’ detailing and carved out of silver metal with gold plating to elevate the visual journey for viewers. A huge team of designers worked at Amrapali Design Studio at Jaipur and Hyderabad for well over two years to make this a huge success.
Amrapali Jewels, the official jewellery designers for ‘Bahubali 2’ on Friday launched the “Bahubali” collection at its store in Hyderabad. The brand has it’s presence across India in 30 locations.
We have got some exclusive sneak peeks here.
The collection comprises of 1,000 pieces out of 1500 pieces of gold-plated, silver, kundan, multi-coloured precious stones, pearls used in the film, including nose pins, necklaces, bangles, ‘mangtikas’, anklets, bracelets, ear rings, toe rings, waist belts (Vaddanams in case of women), arm band and others.
Here are few collections from ‘Bahubali 2’ by Amrapali Jewels:
1) Silver Gold Plated Enamelled Flower Tassel Crystal Fan Earrings:
2) Silver Gold Plated Tulip Enamelled Multi Crystal Garden Necklace:
3) Silver Gold Plated Tulip Enamelled Multi Crystal Necklace:
4) Silver Gold Plated Enamelled Floral Crystal Pearl Maangtika With Clips:
5) Silver Gold Plated Enamelled Fan Multi Crystal Floral Earrings:
Visit Amrapali Jewels for more collections Click here
Follow Amrapali Jewels Facebook page here