One of the most eminent fashion designers in Hyderabad, Bhargavi Kunam, has been finessing traditional fashion since quite a long time now. Bhargavi Kunam Studio nestles in Banjara Hills amidst many other fashion designers’ studios. Saree, half-sarees, bridal wear, Kanjeevaram sarees, lehengas, kids wear, men’s sherwani, the list goes on. You name it, the studio has it!
With a ton of satisfied customers, Bhargavi’s studio is definitely the cynosure of Banjara Hills.
Bhargavi’s Saree collections are the synergistic result of traditional and modern-day fashion inspiration.
So if you’re someone who loves to wear saree, you need to have a look over Bhargavi’s recent drop-dead gorgeous Kanjeevaram zari sarees collections. Keep on scrolling and take a glimpse:
Recommended Article You May Like:
- Lakshmi Manchu in Kalamkari half saree by Bhargavi Kunam
- Actress Rakul Preet looks stunning in Bhargavi Kunam outfit
- Bhargavi Studio – A must visit fashion studio in the heart of Hyderabad
- Renu Desai admires Designer Bhargavi Kunam on Instagram for the Classic Outfit
- Check out new collections of Sarees “VIBHAVARI” by Bhargavi Kunam