The wide-legged palazzo pant is one of the hottest trends in the fashion industry currently. But little do people know about its history and how it evolved over the years.
Fashion Killas like Coco Chanel and Katharine Hepburn back in the 1920s and 1930s respectively, were the flag-bearers of palazzo pants. It was the epitome of protest against upscale restaurants banning women from wearing trousers.
This super comfy piece of clothing rose to fame in the late 1960s because of the fact that it provided enough room for the legs and yet made women look stylish. And now, palazzo pants are back in the game and ruling the industry again. Being immensely versatile and flexible, Palazzo can be worn in both, summer and winter, in fact during any time of the year!
Are you planning to try out palazzo but lacking ideas? Then you should be missing this article because we have 22 amazing palazzo pant inspirations for you-
1. Pair It with a Long Kurta on Ethnic Days:
Deepika wore royal blue kurta and golden palazzo pants.
2. Striped Top and Palazzo for Fresher’s Party at College:
Kriti Sanon in striped top and palazzo pants
3. Halter Crop Top & High Waist Palazzo Pants to OOMPH Up the Fashion Quotient:
4. Palazzo with Shirt for An Office Party:
5. Ditch the LBD And Try Out Sequinned Tee with a Palazzo for The Friday Night:
6. Sexy Satin Palazzo Is a Must!
7. Let’s Go Back in Time-Throwback To 1970s:
8. Stripped Palazzo for a Coffee Date, maybe?
9. Polka Print Can Never Go Out of Style!
10. Do It Like DIANA:
Diana Penty looks stunning in this brown monochrome outfit.
11. Bright Coloured Jacket with Palazzo for Winter:
12. Lace Shirt and Palazzo, How About That?
13. Lace Tops Are Cool. But Have You Tried Lace Palazzo?
14. Aztec Prints on Palazzo:
15. Pleated Palazzo Pants:
16. Rainbow Palazzo for a Beach Party:
17. The Ones Who Believe in Keeping It Simple:
18. The Deadly Combination of Leather Jacket and Palazzo for Winter:
19. Raising the Bar with Blue Denim Jacket and Matching Floral Palazzo:
20. Adorable Braet with Palazzo for a Cocktail Party: