Eyebrows are a minor part of the face but they are one of the most defining features of the face. A person with sparse eyebrows will look very different from someone who has beautifully trimmed eyebrows. Furthermore, they are one of the most noticeable parts of a person’s face. But not everyone is blessed with thick eyebrows available to style.
Therefore, we have provided some tips on how to grow eyebrows to make them thick so you can style them any way you want.
Tips On How To Grow Thicker Eyebrows
1. Eat Biotin-Rich Food
Biotin, also known as vitamin B-7, is a vitamin that improves the infrastructure of keratin present in your body. Furthermore, you should eat healthy food like eggs, avocado, salmon and peanuts which are useful in the treatment of hair loss.
2. Use Eyebrow And Eyelash Serum
The eyebrow and eyelash serum are rich in peptides, which help in growing hair quickly. Furthermore, these serums help in stimulating the growth of hair follicles above the eye.
Recommended Read: 10 Best Eyelash Serum You Can Try In 2022
3. Avoid Applying Lotions
We know that applying lotions to our skin is a good routine. But, you should remember that the lotion shouldn’t be applied on top of your eyebrows as it can lead to clogging of your follicles. Moreover, this prevents the eyebrows from growing naturally.
4. Massage Your Eyebrows
Start by applying a little bit of avocado oil, and massage your eyebrows to increase blood circulation. This will help improve nutrient supply in your skin.
5. Comb To Stimulate Hair Growth
There are a lot of benefits when it comes to brushing your hair. As it helps in stimulating your blood capillaries, thereby increasing blood circulation. Consequently, it leads to the better transportation of nutrients and oxygen to the stem, root, and base of the hair.
6. Drink Water
It has been told since time immemorial that water is good for your health, and you should drink a minimum of 2 liters per day. Additionally, it helps remove toxic substances from your body through urine. So, drinking a lot of water will help improve your body’s function and consequently, improve your hair growth.
7. Eat Vitamin B and D
Eat foods rich in vitamins B and D because this will help improve hair growth of eyebrows. It is able to do this by combatting the harmful effects of beauty products like mascara and eyeliner.
8. Avoid Over-Plucking
When you over-pluck your eyebrows, it damages the hair follicle forever, which prevents the hair from growing. This can become very detrimental in the long run, so we recommend minimizing the number of times you pluck your eyebrows.
Best Home Remedies To Grow Eyebrows Thicker
1. Castor Oil
It is common knowledge that castor oil is rich in proteins, fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants which help in nourishing your hair follicles. This is one of the most important tips on how to grow your eyebrows.
- Here is how you can utilize it, take a few drops of castor oil in your fingertips and massage it onto your eyebrows.
- After applying it, do not wash it off immediately. Let it stay on your hair for 30 minutes before removing it in help warm water.
- Black castor oil is excellent for growing hair naturally.
Recommended Read: 6 Best Castor Oil Brands for Skin and Hair
2. Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil works as a conditioner and as a moisturizer. It helps in improving blood circulation. Furthermore, coconut oil is rich in lauric acid which acts as an antimicrobial agent and protects your hair follicles from infection.
Additionally, the vitamin and nutrients present in coconut oil help in promoting healthy and thick eyebrows.
- Dip your fingertips in coconut oil and apply to your eyebrows.
- Let it stay like that overnight and rinse it off in the morning.
- Do this regularly and you will notice a change.
3. Olive Oil
Olive oil is filled with vitamin A and E, which are known to help in hair growth. Furthermore, vitamin E helps in nourishing each strand of hair and at the same time, vitamin A increases the production of sebum, which is the body’s natural oil. Sebum helps in the natural growth of hair.
- Pour a drop of olive oil onto your hand and massage it onto your eyebrows.
- And then, keep it on for a couple of hours before washing it off.
- If you repeat this routine once every day then you will see the result within a matter of weeks.
4. Onion Juice
Onion juice has a lot of sulfur, mineral, vitamin B, and C, which are good for hair growth. Moreover, sulfur improves the production of collagen, as it contains amino acids which improve the protein growth in your hair.
- How can we use this tip to grow eyebrows? First of all, you must chop the onion and make a paste of it.
- You can do this by using a blender.
- Secondly, strain the paste to bring out the juice separately.
- Using a Q-tip soaked in this juice, apply it onto your eyebrows and leave it on for an hour.
- Wipe it off after some time.
Recommended Read: Best Hair Solution Using Onion Juice For Hair Growth
5. Egg Yolk
Eggs are a great source of keratin, which is found in the chemical composition of your hair. Therefore, egg yolks are a great source to increase hair growth. In addition, they are also rich in biotin.
- Here’s how you can prepare the egg to help in your eyebrow growth. Separate the egg yolk from the albumin, and whisk until the yolk consistency is smooth.
- Apply it to your eyebrow using a Q-tip, leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse it with warm water.
- Do not do this too often as egg yolk is known to cause acne.
We hope this tips help in growing your eyebrows so you can achieve that beautiful, sculpted look you’ve always wanted!