Is your hair appearing dry, frizzy, and damaged lately? Do you have the problem of hair fall and dandruff? Are you unable to get shinny and healthy hair even after using many hair care products? Well, worry not when we are here to help you out! In this article, you are going to see the 3 best natural hair mask for hair growth and the complete info about it. We promise you that you won’t regret even a second of it!
So, let’s get rolling!
How and Why Does Hair Damage Happen?
There are plenty of reasons why hair damage and hair fall happens and below are the most common ones.
We all are aware of the ill effect that the current environment has on our bodies and health. But are we aware of the ill effects of the environment on your hair? Probably not. Hair is one of the most delicate parts of our body and you should be extra cautious when it comes to taking care of your hair.
Extreme weather conditions like cold, rains, hot, and even humid temperatures have an adverse effect on your hair. And the damage worsens if your hair is damaged or delicate. While going out in extreme weather always remember to cover your hair with a cotton cloth. As cotton prevents damage and at the same time it gives your hair the space to breathe.
Chemically Induced Products
All the hair products that promise rapid hair growth or improvement are 90% of the time loaded with harsh chemical compounds. You need to be super careful when you are out in the market searching for your shampoos and other hair products. The secret lies in reading the ingredients of the products!
Frequent consumption of junk and unhealthy food, less intake of vitamins and minerals all lead to deteriorating health. And obviously, an unhealthy body leads to unhealthy hair. You need to include different vitamins and nutrients in your diet to get shiny and bouncy hair!
Why Should You Apply a Hair Mask?
The answer is pretty simple you see. Hair masks are made for the sole purpose of treating all your hair problems just like they do with any other masks like face masks, etc.
The regular application of hair masks ensures that your hair remains strong, that your split ends are treated properly and the damaged hair is taken proper care of. Hair masks are designed in such a way that they focus on treating a specific hair problem. Different hair masks are available for tackling different hair problems.
Let’s see the 3 best hair masks that are suitable to treat your hair problems and at the same time, the hair mask promotes hair growth.
Coconut Oil and Olive Oil Hair Mask:
- For overall hair problems.
Coconut oil and Olive oil when mixed together blend into the perfect hair mask for hair growth that you can wish for! It is the ultimate solution to all your hair-related problems. From rough, frizzy, dry hair, itchy scalp to oily scalp, you can this hair mask to get the luscious hair that you dream about!
Coconut oil acts as an excellent moisturizer that is beneficial for your rough and damaged hair. Olive oil has antioxidants and fatty acids which improve the volume of your thin strands and split ends. These oils go right through your pores and this will strengthen them from within.
How To Apply Coconut Oil Hair Mask For Hair Growth?
- Add ½ cup of Coconut oil
- Add ½ cup of Olive oil
- Mix both the ingredients in a bowl
- Heat till the liquid is lukewarm
- Apply from the tips of your hair and continue going upwards till your scalp
- Massage your scalp with light pressure for a few minutes
- Part your hair from the middle and tie loose braids
- Let the hair mask stay for 40-45 minutes
- Rinse off with a natural shampoo and apply conditioner
- Repeat the process twice a week to get expected results
Never keep the oil in your hair for extremely long periods. It actually harms the texture of your hair. Instead, wash them after 2-3 hours after oil application. If you want you can let it stay for the night and wash it the day after but never let it last any longer than that.
Recommended Article: 10 Curd Face Pack For A Healthy And Glowing Skin
Aloe Vera Gel and Lemon Juice Hair Mask
- For Hair Growth and to treat greasy hair
We all are aware of the fact that Lemon makes an excellent cleaner. This means that it is extremely useful for people who suffer from dandruff problems. Lemon juice will cleanse off all the dead skin that accumulates on your scalp and takes the form of dandruff. It will help you to rejuvenate the skin of your scalp from within and will make it healthier. It will also clean off all the excess oil that makes your scalp look greasy a few days after the wash.
And as for Aloe Vera, it makes the perfect natural hair conditioner. It has properties that promote quicker hair growth. Aloe Vera hair mask for hair growth is the thing that every single person should try on if they are searching for ways to grow their hair faster naturally.
How To Apply This Hair Mask For Hair Growth?
- Take 2 ½ teaspoons of Aloe Vera gel
- Take 1 ½ cup of fresh lemon juice
- Stir the ingredients well
- Apply the hair mask for hair growth starting from the tips of your hair going up towards the scalp
- Give yourself a well-deserved massage after a long day!
- Let the hair mask work its magic for 30-40 minutes
- Rinse it off with natural shampoo and apply conditioner
- Repeat the process twice a week to get softer and bouncier hair in no time!
Never ever wash your hair every day. This is will harm your hair from within and will result in split ends, hair damage, hair fall, and other hair problems. Instead, wash your hair at regular intervals, the most recommended by the experts is 2-3 times a week. Also, keep in mind the texture and condition of your hair before deciding how many times you would wash it.
Milk and Honey Hair Mask
- For Hair Growth and to get smooth and nourished hair
When we are talking about hair masks we certainly need to talk about the Milk and Honey hair mask for hair growth. Milk is very well known for its nourishing properties. It will strengthen your hair and hair roots from within. And as far as Honey is concerned, we all know how good honey for moisturizing and nourishment is.
Together these ingredients will be the perfect blend for people with damaged hair and who have problems like rough and dry hair, split ends, and extreme hair fall.
How To Apply Milk and Honey Hair Mask For Hair Growth?
- Take 2 cups of raw milk
- Take 2 ½ teaspoons of natural honey
- Mix the ingredients till they form a semi-thick paste – your hair mask
- Apply the hair mask from the tips of your damaged hair and gradually go upwards till your scalp
- Rub the hair mask in circular motions on your scalp for a few minutes
- Let the hair mask work its magic for 40-45 minutes
- Rinse off with a natural shampoo and don’t forget to apply hair conditioner
- You need to repeat this process at least thrice a week to get glowing, smooth, and thick hair that you dream about in no time!
Never ever wash your hair with hot water. Your hair is extremely fragile and will be damaged if you wash it with hot boiling water. Instead, wash them off with cold or lukewarm water as per your preference.
- 10 Best Hair Serum For Dry Hair Available in India
- 9 DIY Curry Leaves Mask For Healthy Hair Growth
- 21 Stylish And Beautiful Indian Hairstyle For Saree