Skincare is a major part of everyone’s routine. Many celebrities, known faces, and artists recommend absolute and strict skincare regimes. Having a good skincare regime with abundant moisturizer and face creams is all right. However, if one wants to go organic, what is the most easily available product? Curd. That’s right! Curd for face is an amazing solution to most of your skin problems.
Here, we’ll show you what medical purposes curd solves when used for skincare.
- Using citrus elements or bleach can be irritating to your skin. Therefore, curd for face is an absolutely harmless, cooling agent that causes no irritation to your skin.
- Using a yogurt or curd face pack has several benefits. It decreases water loss from your trans epidermal layer. It improves skin moisture, glows, and elasticity of the skin.
- Curd is a great exfoliate. It contains lactic acid that helps disperse dead skin cells.
- Our skin needs vitamins, proteins, and minerals just like every other part of the body. Curd provides those directly to our skin.
- The abundant fat content of curd enables it to lock moisture in the skin.
- If you’re frustrated with burning acne, then curd will help you cool the inflammation.
Since we’ve talked about how curd is good for one’s skin and face, let’s see how we can use it with other things.
1. Curd and Honey Face Pack
If you’ve got dry skin, then a face pack made with curd and honey is a great treatment.
Just mixing two-part one ratio of curd to honey in tablespoons. Apply it evenly on your face and keep it on for 20 minutes. Wash it off with cold water.
Since dry skin needs moisture locked in, this combination of honey and curd is amazing.
2. Curd and Besan Face Pack
Using two tablespoons of curd and one tablespoon of besan, you can make this face pack. Ensure that you get consistency throughout the mixture and apply it. Wash off when it dries.
This mixture of besan and curd for face is extremely good for exfoliating the skin and bringing a glow to it.
3. Curd and Turmeric Face Pack
Make a mixture of half a spoon of turmeric with curd and apply it to your face for 15 minutes.
Turmeric is well known for its medicinal uses. It has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Use this face pack made of turmeric and curd for the face and see your skin glow!
4. Curd and Lemon Face Pack
If you have oily skin, then this combination would be a great solution.
Use a dilute mixture of lemon juice and mix it with curd. Apply it on your face and wash after drying.
Citrus has cleansing properties and helps with epidermal thickness. The natural component of AHA ensures improved skin quality.
5. Curd and Oats Face Pack
Not only is eating oats healthy but putting it on your face as a face mask is a great exfoliate too.
Apply an even mixture of oats and curd and wash after it dries.
If you’ve got naturally sensitive skin, this method is great. It is a great anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidizing agent. One can definitely use this pack of oat and curd for the face if they want to get rid of blackheads and pimples.
6. Curd and Tomato Face Pack
Make an even and smooth mixture of curd and tomato. Apply it on your face and wash after drying.
This mixture is great for tan removal and smoothening out your skin.
7. Curd and Potato Face Mask
Use a mixture of raw potato pulp and curd for a face mask. Apply it on your face and wash it after it dries over.
This face pack is a great tan removal agent.
8. Curd and Cucumber Face Mask
Mix cucumber juice with curd and apply it to your face. Gently massage your face and wash after drying.
It reduces inflammation and helps in hydrating the skin. It is also effective for tan removal and cleansing.
9. Curd and Orange Peel Face Mask
Orange peel is a component of many face masks. Mix orange peel powder with curd and apply it. Wash it after drying.
Orange peel is used as an anti-aging formulation. It has antioxidizing and anti-enzymatic properties.
10. Curd and Multani Mitti Face Pack
Make a pasty mixture of equal parts curd and Multani mitti. Apply it evenly on your face and wash after drying.
Multani mitti has cleansing properties and removes dead skin cells.
Now that we’ve got a list of ways you could use curd for face, what are you waiting for? Try these out and add to your skincare regime!
- Beauty Benefits of Using Ghee For Face and Ways To Use
- 9 DIY Curry Leaves Mask For Healthy Hair Growth
- 10 DIY Tomato Face Packs For Acne, Dark Spots, and Glow
- 7 Yoga Asanas by Baba Ramdev for Natural Weight Gain