Hair thinning, hair fall, weaker strands – does this all like your problem? Were you unable to get your dream hair even after applying thousands of hair care products and going for numerous hair treatments? If the above things describe your current state then worry not it won’t be your problem in a few days. Why do you ask? Well, it’s simple; in this article, we will show you the best Home remedies that will tell you how to stop hair fall within a blink of an eye!
This article contains:
- Causes of hair fall
- Homemade remedies for stopping hair fall
- Pro-tips on how to stop hair fall
Causes Of Hair Loss
This is the biggest question that must be roaming in your mind since the time you started to notice the strands on your pillowcase. It must be troubling you right from the time you have woken up till the time to go back to bed only to repeat the same process the next day. Now, it would suffice to say that there are more reasons for hair fall that you aren’t even aware of.
Some of the hair secrets lay in your genetics too. If your parents had weaker hair then chances are that your hair will be weak too.
Expensive Hair treatments
These expensive hair treatments that are available in the market only give you false or temporary hope. Let’s be honest here, do you really think that artificially styling your hair would good them any good? If you think so then you are absolutely wrong. In the long run, you will have to face the adverse effects.
Chemically induced hair products
There are plenty of hair products like your shampoo and conditioners that are loaded with heavy chemical compounds. They decrease the shine and health of your hair and lead to problems like hair fall, dandruff, etc.
Even your diet plays a crucial role in determining the health and condition of your hair. A diet including plenty of Vitamins and Minerals will ensure that your hair remains healthier than ever.
Stress, workload, smoking, unhealthy eating habits, unscheduled sleep timings all lead to the deteriorating condition of your hair. Sometimes it becomes nearly impossible to get the hair back healthier.
The harmful chemicals and gases that are emitted in the environment have an ill effect on your hair at an alarming rate. They lead to problems like hair loss, damaged hair, rough and split ends among other problems.
Extreme heat exposure
Extreme exposure to heat or humid environments can also be a cause of hair fall and hair damage. Be sure to cover your hair when you are stepping out of the house in the afternoon!
Recommended Read: 9 DIY Curry Leaves Mask For Healthy Hair Growth
Overwhelming, isn’t it?
Worry not, now that you know the causes of your hair loss problem we’ll tell you how to stop hair fall permanently! So, let’s begin, shall we?
Home Remedies On How To Stop Hair Fall
1. The Aloe Vera Hair Mask For Dry and Rough Hair
Aloe Vera has excellent healing properties and it will be really beneficial for people with extreme hair fall problems. It will go smoothly on your damaged strands and will provide nourishment to them. It will give the healthy and glossy effect that you would fall in love with and at the same time, it will promise you voluminous hair in no time.
How to prepare the Aloe Vera hair mask
- For this you need to take Aloe Vera gel extracts, it would be best if the gel is fresh and there’s no harm if you use the one you purchased.
- Get the pulp into a small bowl and whisk it thoroughly.
- Once the pulp is whisked start to apply it beginning from the tips of your hair and keep going till you reach your scalp.
- Gently massage the paste on your scalp and let it sit for 30-40 minutes.
- For extra measure, this isn’t compulsory, but cover your hair with a shower cap or a cloth.
- Wash it off with cold water and apply a natural conditioner.
- Repeat the process at least thrice a week and start seeing the magic soon!
2. The Honey and Coconut Oil Hair Mask
Both honey and coconut oil are filled with nutrients that are necessary for the growth of your hair. Honey will strengthen your hair from within and at the same time, it will give them a radiant shine. Coconut oil has important vitamins like Vitamin E along with fats, mostly saturated fats which support hair growth and volume. It has properties that prevent hair fall and get shiny and glossy natural hair easily. Coconut oil will repair the hair damage and will give you the long luscious locks that you dream about!
How to prepare the Honey and Coconut oil Hair Mask
- First mildly heat up the coconut oil then add cold honey to it.
- Stir it well.
- Let it settle in for a minute or two.
- Start applying the mixture from the tip of your hair and keep massaging your way upwards till you reach your scalp.
- Give yourself a rewarding and relaxing head massage that you truly deserve after a long day!
- After the massage let the hair mask stay around 30-35 minutes before you rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process at least four times a week and you will notice the results soon!
3. Lemon Juice Hair Mask to Stop Hair Fall and Dandruff
Lemon has excellent cleaning properties. So, when Lemon is used as a hair mask it will take the responsibility of removing all the impurities and dirt that accumulates on your scalp. If you are someone who suffers from the problem of dandruff then this hair mask is of the best masks that you can apply from this list. Lemon juice can also help you if you have a dry scalp.
How to prepare a Lemon juice hair mask to stop hair fall
- Take ½ cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Take 2-3 spoonfuls of fresh Aloe Vera gel.
- Mix both the ingredients till they take the form of a paste.
- Start to apply the hair mask from the tip of your hair and massage your scalp gently.
- Let the mask stay for 30-40 minutes.
- Rinse off with a natural shampoo.
- Repeat the process twice a week and see the expected results.
4. Milk and Honey Hair Mask to Stop Hair Fall
Milk has an abundant supply of both Minerals, Vitamins. It is the best natural source to get Vitamin D after the sun. Vitamin D helps in strengthening the hair roots. Milk also makes your hair softer and bouncier by moisturizing it. Honey has antibacterial properties that will get rid of any dirt and impurities on your scalp.
How to prepare the Milk and Honey Hair Mask
- Take 1 cup of raw milk.
- Take 2 ½ teaspoons of natural honey.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Apply on your tips then gradually reach your scalp.
- Massage your hair roots well and gently.
- Let the mask work for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cool water.
- Repeat the process thrice a week for the expected results.
Pro-tips on How to Stop Hair Fall
- Okay, first off stop washing your hair with hot scalding water. Let us tell you, girl, you are doing no good to your hair! When the hot water passes through your skin and delicate strands, they are damaged severely. Instead, wash your hair with lukewarm or cold water as per your choice.
- Now, we know how much you love dyeing and highlighting your hair. Also straightening and curling them. But do you know that if you do this frequently this will badly damage your hair until the damage becomes irreversible? We are not telling you to stop doing that, do what you love woman! But not until it takes a toll on your delicate and lovely strands. What we suggest is that you take frequent breaks from all that heavy stuff for your hair to breathe.
- Bask in that sunny Sun. Yes, you heard us correct! You certainly have heard that the sun damages your hair and makes them frizzy and rough. We are not denying it because that’s a fact. What we are trying to say is that you should occasionally bask in the sun as it the prime source of Vitamin D which is necessary to promote hair growth.
- And lastly, oil your hair at least once a week. Oiling makes your hair stronger and firmer. It prevents hair loss and at the same time, it will give you luscious voluminous hair that you dream about!
- Beauty Benefits of Using Ghee For Face and Ways To Use
- Tomato For Face – Top 10 Natural Face Packs For Glowing Skin
- 7 Yoga Asanas by Baba Ramdev for Natural Weight Gain